site stats

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revamp of House Management System On The Way

I know I am getting a call from God to do a bit of reorganizing in terms of household chores. Here is why I am quite certain:

Call 1
Happened to "chance" on a library book titled Chores Without Wars; Turning Dad and Kids from Reluctant Stick-in-the-Muds to Enthusiastic Team Players.
Borrowed it and am in the process of reading it. Picked up a couple of ideas that I would want to implement.

Call 2
Have been getting a nudging feeling to re-look into some of FlyLady routines. (sixth sense?!)
Have benefited from it some years ago and think I can use more of their suggestions now! ... And re-instate some that have died a natural death:-b ... Really worth browsing through their site for some housekeeping tips.


Call 3
The Homeschool Freebies of the Day on 3 March was a free e-book "Mama's Saving Grace Homeschool Planner"!
Contains mainly planner type blank pages but had a few pages on common chores to do on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. A good list to start with.

Call 4
Curriculum at a Click's free product of the week is an ebook "School and Chore Charts"!
Some of the cute colourful chore cliparts might come in handy later...

I am getting the goose bumps!!!

Time for a revamp!!


PS: I have added new links on my side panel! This is actually for my own convenience :-) Check under My Favourite Links for all the websites where homeschool mothers share their resources.


An UPDATE on 5 March
I just got CALL 5!!!
One of the blogs that I keep up with just posted this: House Cleaning the Easy Way.

I hear Him loud and clear! And He sure knows what I need.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great links! I had found some of them but missed the others.
    I know exactly how you feel, maybe it's just that time of year but from the looks of the dust piled on top of my ceiling fans it just needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...